Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Don't worry- that's not Lola. As you know, tomorrow kicks off the biggest shopping weekend of the year with many outdoor retailers offering great deals on gear. I have listed below ten fabulous sales of which I am aware. I am personally hoping to pick up a good deal on a new pair of AT boots and skis. What are you hoping to get?
Enjoy your time with family and friends- happy eating, shopping, and hopefully some fun in the outdoors as well!
1. Rapha has put together some great gift ideas and winter gear bundles for the cyclist on your list. Use code BLACK10 for free shipping this weekend through to Midnight PST on Monday.
2. The Eastern Mountain Sports sale actually started yesterday and will run through Monday Nov 29th. The general terms of the sale are:
- Black Friday Sale – Save 20% OFF Almost Everything at EMS.com from 11/24 thru 11/29. Free Shipping over $125!
- All Orders over $100 will receive a $25 GearBucks card good toward a future purchase
- EMS.com PowerDeals: A New Steep Gear Deal Every Three Hours – thru 11/29 at EMS.com
- Save 20% OFF Thule Racks from 11/26 thru 12/5 at EMS.com
3. Outdoor Divas is having a 15% off holiday sale on all PrAna gear as well as $1 shipping on all beanies.
4. REI has already started their winter gear sale through Monday.
5. Sierra Trading Post is giving you 25% off when you buy $125 worth of gear or 30% off when you spend $150.
6. Liftopia is having a big sale on lift tickets such as Copper Mountain (Colorado) Lift Tickets from $45.99 (Save 51%)
8. From now until Monday, November 29 at midnight save 40% off everything in Grease Monkey Wipes' online store by using the discount code "thanks" at checkout.
9. Backcountry is offering up to 50% off gear from brands such as Mountain Hardwear, Patagonia and Oakley. Plus free shipping on all orders.
10. Moosejaw is offering some nice gift card and bonus point deals over the weekend.