Mark this as one of the most brilliant collaborations yet from Timbuk2—the latest pairing with Bay Area coffee aficionados Blue Bottle brings you everything you need for that all important cup o’ joe on the road. No more hotel or gas station coffee in your early morning jetlag induced desperation with the Timbuk2 x Blue Bottle Tavel Coffee Kit at your side.
The stylish and sophisticated looking case is constructed from a 14 oz. waxed canvas with genuine leather trims. Inside, the bag is lined with felt, padded, and scratch protected for safe transport of all your essential coffee making accessories.
Inside the mini-case you get the following:
- 2 oz. sample of Blue Bottle’s Three Africans drip blend, along with a Blue Bottle Coffee description discount card
- Porlex Mini Hand Grinder – stainless steel housing, conical burrs, adjustable grind setting (these are the bomb!)
- Blue Bottle Travel Dripper – compact, non-leeching, durable
- 2 Falcon Enamelware Tumblers – porcelain covered steel
- 2 Timbuk2 Zarfs – felt, snap, custom fit for Falcon Enamelware Tumblers
- 1 pack of #1 Filters – pack of 100, compostable, hemp-based
The whole Travel Coffee Kit weighs 2.1 lbs and measures 10.4 in x 4.3 in x 6.5 in, so not a lot to add to your usual carry-on setup. I wish I had this kit on my recent trip to Japan. While hot water was always available, coffee not so much. Green tea is the daily drink of choice in most places.
The Timbuk2 x Blue Bottle Travel Coffee Kit retails for $179 and is available now. I am thinking this would make a great holiday gift for the traveling java-head on your list.